cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Replenish won't stay powered up

Journeyman

Samsung Replenish won't stay powered up

Even when "fully charged", my daughter's Samsung Replenish powers off, one minute shows it's fully charged, the next minute says the battery is empty, if not just powering off completely as already noted.  Sounds like a common problem...  Battery?  It's over a year old, but the performance has been erratic since receipt at best.  Will Sprint replace the battery or even the phone (something different please!) at this point?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Samsung Replenish won't stay powered up

UNC_Norseman

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the trouble with your daughter's phone/battery. The issue you've described is not a known issue with the manufacturer however; our local Sprint Service & Repair center will be able to assist with options. Without diagnosing the phone, with an in-store technician, we cannot share a conclusive resolution online. Can you visit a service & repair center in your town? http://sprint.com/storelocator is best to find the closest store and to make an appointment for possible repairs.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Replenish won't stay powered up

It was the battery (swollen).  Requires a replacement...  It seems to be common knowledge to everyone except Samsung and their carriers.  Out of warranty my rear for a defective product.  If she goes to another phone and carrier when her phone finally dies, I can't say I'll blame her.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat