cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker is "fuzzy" with volume turned up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue with their Samsung Replenish:

When I'm on a phone call, if the volume is turned all the way up, the speaker that outputs the other caller's voice tends to "rattle" or sound "fuzzy"...it sort of seems like a blown speaker to me but I'm not sure.

I've never run any loud programs on it (though music programs, etc. all use the big speaker so that shouldn't matter, right?).

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Funny you brought this up but my last Samsung blew its speaker just using the alarm.  It is covered for replacement under warranty.  If you use speakerphone very much I am sure this would get very irritating.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Actually this would be not the speakerphone but the small speaker used for calls when not in speakerphone mode.  But thanks, I think I'll take it in for service.

Journeyman

It does suck on speakerphone...every other word is huh? or what'd you say? so annoying

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat