I'm having trouble finding common apps in the Replenish Android Market....such as Bank of America, Weatherbug.....etc.....anyone else having this issue?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I do apologize but some of the apps such as the Bank of America are not associated with the Replenish device. One of the apps that I do know is on the Replenish is the app called Mint, I use this myself and it pulls from my bank account. I am able to see my purchases and balance and as well it assist in being able to set up a budget. If you need to have the specific Bank of America, then check with them to see if they have a mobile version website and just enter that in the browser then book mark it. For the Weatherbug just try searching for weather and other apps will come up that is similar. Again I do apologize the ones you wants are not with this specific device.
I don't understand the reply...
Wouldn't an "android" phone be associated with an "android" app? Why would there need to be a different association?
I'm really upset with this issue too. This was not told to me when I got this phone. I really hate that the most popular apps, such as Words with Friends are not available on this device and I don't understand why.
That's the strangest thing. Wish i could tell you there's a reason for that. If there is, it's not being shared openly.
Many app developers have set minimum requirements for the screen resolution that their apps will run on. It's quite possible that the 240x320 resolution is not supported by these apps. I will try to find out some additional details about this issue.
Found a support article for the Android Market that mentions that "Developers have the ability to target appications to specific mobile devices based off screen size, mobile service provide, or location." See link below.
I'm still trying to get more info to verify the issue.
excuse me but i'm a newbie & not sure how the forum works actually.
i got my SAMSUNG REPLENISH last week. i don't know if the problems i'm having are exclusive to the replenish system, to samsung phones on sprint, or to all sprint smartphoes. if you know, please tell me.
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE or other PROBLEMS with their replenish phone?
also if you know how to fix these things [i havent found apps to correct yet]:
1. every time i make a call the system AUTOMATICALLY includes that contact on my FAVORITES list.
- need a way to stop this automatic adding to the favorites list.
2. no way to delete contacts FROM FAVORITES without deleting them from the CONTACTS list.
- need a way to delete a contact from the favorites list without deleting them from the contacts list.
3. onscreen keyboard only comes up in landscape.
- would like to use onscreen keyboard in portrait as well.
4. even in landscape, when the onscreen keyboard comes up, it is not letting me compose messages in landscape.
5. on p.53 of the samsung replenish users manual: i am not getting this editing options when i compose messages. are they just missing? or is it my phone that doesn't have them?
6. periodically the screen does not respond to tapping on the icons to bring up functions/applications.
7. have to tap repeatedly on txt messages to bring up window to allow deleting the message.
since i only got my replenish the other day [and had to take it to the sprint store to even get it to be operational], i'm sure i will find more problems like this as i am more adept at using the phone.
THANK YOU so much for reading my post. Hope you can help and hope it helpful to others. ROZm.
oh and another thing: MULTIPLE ADDRESSES FOR A CONTACT.
on the contacts details, i wish they would allow multiple addresses for the same contact [home, workplace, club, second workplace, etc] and each could be independently labeled....and then have them enabled for viewing for google maps like the first and only address is now.
i ended up putting a second address in the notes section, which, of course, means it can not be automatically viewed on the map.
Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.