cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Replenish

Go to solution
Journeyman

Hello, I'm also having problems with my Samsung Replenish.  The phone freezes sometimes and I can't install Adobe Flash player, and I can't find an app for this.  Any suggestions to get Adobe flash player, other than getting it from adobe website?  Also, will this phone qualify for the new Android OS 3.0? Thanks. 

Sprint Product Ambassador

Adobe Flash is not available for the Samsung Replenish.  For a list of the certified 2.2, 2.3, and 3.x devices, you may visit the following wesbsite:

http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/

As for upgrading to 3.0, if it is to receive the update, Sprint will announce the MR via a press release.  Generally speaking, these sorts of updates are not publicized in advance because there can sometimes be bugs in their deployments that require them to be delayed or pulled back.  Wish I could be more specific, but even if I had the information, I think we wouldn't be able to comment due to the sensitivity of said info.

Thanks!

D

Journeyman

I too am having issues with my relenish some of my favorite apps are not in the market and that is very dissappointing and I am thinking of returning the phone

Now my main issue with this phone right now and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well, I can sync my contacts to my facebook account but I the facebook picture is only showing up in the contact manager and text messages when someone calls me all I get is the android dude and that kind of defeats the purpose of the sync feature... is anyone else having this issue or is it just me??? Do I need to change it out for a different device???

Journeyman

Download  the latest version of Words with Friends (4.0) to your pc. Transfer the file to your Samsung  Replenish phones sd card. Run the file and install it. It works just  fine, been playing for weeks.

Word with Friends DOES work on the  Samsung Replenish. You just have to do a manual install. Very stupid of  Zynga to not just list the replenish as compatible.

Im sure many other apps would work the same (just fine) after a manual install.

Sprint Employee

Forgot to mention, but Adobe is only developing flash for androids with a processor that use ARM7 instruction set and higher, this phone along with many others use the ARM6 instruction set in their processors.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

My husband and I both have a replenish. We have had nothing but problems. This is also our first time to use sprint. I am not sure if it is the phone or provider but I would never recommend this phone to someone. After 3 days my husband had to get his phone replaced and the new one still does the same stuff. Our phones will power cycle for no reason. Shut off completly in the middle of phone calls. Back out of the web page you are viewing. In the first 30 days of our service we made at least 8 calls to customer service. Sometimes numerous calls about the same issues. It is going to be a long 2 years.

Journeyman

mine too, the beginning of this year i switched from att to spring from bad to worse, i live in an apartment, get no signal  can't not even go to bedrooms or kitchen to talk, i have to be by the door!!! or window and in the middle of coversation lost signal, founding  talking by myself  hate it, their excuse because there are dish around it????  hate it, for the past 3 months with crazy charges of extra 10 to 2o in games???? that i never aproved just hated!

Journeyman

WTF?

Journeyman

another problem with the samsung replenish: THE BATTERY.

from the time i got this phone i have felt it came with a defective battery.

1. the battery overheats frequently, even when it is just sitting on a desk and not been used for anything at the moment.

1a. often when i am recharging the phone, it overheats & produces an error message telling me to stop the recharging process.

A  FREQUENT SCENARIO:  after about 1 hour of recharging the phone, it overheats about when it says it has 68% battery life, & the error message comes up to end the recharging process. i unplug the phone and now after just 1 hour of cooling off, it says there is only 39% battery life left.

2. sprint advertises about 4 hours of talk time and 7 hours of standby for this phone. LOL. RLOL.  i'm lucky if i get 4-5 hours standby.   a 5-10 minute call will leave me with less than 65% battery.  it is so bad that i literally must carry my recharger with me and plug it in at every opportunity,

my samsung rant and its battery had a FAR better longevity.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I literall just got my Replenish about a month ago and all of a sudden when i try to text, pressing certain letters takes me to random screens like my gmail, or contacts, or calendar and I relly need some help please!!!

Journeyman

Sprint has good service, its your phone. I have the same phone no problem

Journeyman

Re: Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Replenish

WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS PHONE IT WORKED GREAT. BUT SINCE THEN LAST COUPLE UPDATES THEY DID MY PHONE HAS BEEN A PIECE OF WELL YOU KNOW.... IT SHUTS OFF WITHOUT WARNING. RUNS SLOW, TAKES FOREVER TO SEND A TEXT... I WAS TRYING TO FLIP THROUGH MY PICTURES AND IT TOOK ME 20 MINS TO GET THROUGH 40 PICS...WHEN YOU PLUG IN THE CHARGER IT MAKE THE DING SOUND... WELL WHEN I UNPLUG IT IT KEEPS DOING THAT SOUND SAYING ITS BEING PLUGGED IN THEN ITS NOT THEN IT IS... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND I HAVE A YEAR LEFT...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat