cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Replenish

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Replenish

I bought my Replenish in May and loved it until a couple of months ago. After a major update, the phone began turning itself off randomly, losing internet connection, and sometimes not allowing me to disconnect from a call (the screen would flash on and off so I couldn't slide the "end" button).  I took it to a Sprint repair center and they did a hard reset, but most of the issues have continued. I've found that if I take the battery out, I can regain internet connection, but I shouldn't have to keep doing this. I'm so frustrated and disappointed in this phone and especially with Sprint for not being willing to do anything about it. I haven't had the phone a year yet, and I do not want to deal with this for another year +.  It would be cheaper for me to buy out my contract than to pay the ETF and upgrade early. Even though I've been a loyal Sprint customer for over 10 years, I'm seriously considering doing that.

Journeyman

My husband and I also got this phone. Nothing but problems.

Journeyman

totally agree with this customer.  This phone has been an outrage!  My phone is experiencing the same behavior. What burns me is sprint can't or won't do anything about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This phone is a piece of garbage. I should have stuck with my huwaie garbage from cricket atleast my wifi worked. This phone will not even connect to wifi anymore, all it does is scan and then it will connect and then just disconnect. I factory reset the phone and still nothing. I have the same overheat problems that I have read about on this phone, I have the same phantom reboot(vibrate then shut off and back on), signal seems to be worse which I don't understand? It worked great for a while but it is useless garbage as far as I'm concerned. Sprint seems to know this phone has problems because I read it all over the place and I'm sure they have recieved numerous complaints as well and what really sucks I almost have a year left on my contract before I can upgrade.

Journeyman

I am like others here having many issues with the phone.  In the first days of getting it, the phone would not read or accknowledge the SD card sprint put in it, I tried taking it out and put it back in multiple times and no luck.  Ironically I dropped my phone and from then on that part worked.  I've also noticed my battery having issues too, randomly shutting the phone off for no reason (maybe it's an inherent way for to be eco-friendly in energy) but when I rely on it to wake up in the morning it's not a good thing.  Also my battery drains quite fast too and will shut off if i'm in the middle of a phone call and have around  50% it'll suddenly drop to 0 and shut off.  I've also had the freezing of the phone and the browser having errors and closing out on me.  I've also had problems where the 3g won't come up at all, it'll show the bars but not bring up the 3g and it'll say there's a network problem.

Journeyman

having the same issue!!! Frustrating!

Journeyman

same here! i hate this phone and it reboots mid conversations!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat