cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange ActiveSync won't sync calendar

Go to solution
Journeyman

exchange ActiveSync won't sync calendar

I set up my Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to connect my corprorate account to my phone. My email & contacts sync just fine, but my calendar is blank. SyncNow doesn't do anything. I've removed the battery, deleted and reinstalled the account, and checked all of my settings. Any ideas how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES
Master

Re: exchange ActiveSync won't sync calendar

What kind of phone do you have?  If it is a windows mobile phone, you can go into the application called Activesync and make sure calendar is checked.  I think we might need a little more information in order to find a solution.

-John

Wizard

Since it is under the Samsung Replenish discussions I am going to guess he has a Samsung Replenish.

Master

@GeekofTexas It is early and I missed my coffee lol thanks!

@levcra, there is a known issue with the Replenish and Activesync where it has trouble syncing while connected to bluetooth.  Are you by any chance paired with any bluetooth device?  There is a software fix for the phone though that corrects the problem.  You need to be on software version ED15.  Please check to see if you are on that version or even a newer version by going to  home/menu/settings/about phone/

-John

Wizard

robotaholic wrote:

@GeekofTexas It is early and I missed my coffee lol thanks!

Sorry. I read my post again and came across as a jerk. I meant to be funny.

Journeyman

Thanks for the responses. It is a Replenish, and I got it about a month ago. When I check settings, it says that everything is up-to-date.

Android Version 2.3.6

Samsung Software simply says "up to date"

Not sure if I need to check something else...

I'm not connecting to bluetooth, and I did check my account settings to make sure that my calendar sync was active (checked). I've set my default calendar to my exchange account, but I'm still not getting anything.

What else can I try?

Journeyman

Well, I don't know what happened, but it started working this morning. So, thanks!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.