cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with my replenish

Journeyman

So I just got a samsung replenish but I have a problem ... my phone only connects to 3g signal so when I loose it instead on connecting to 1x it just says I have no connection to the network does anyones replenish get 1x or does mine just not connect to 1x and only 3g

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

The Samsung Replenish will not tell you that it is in 1X coverage at all. What will happen, is when it switches back and forth, it will simply stay on "3G", and when no data connection exists, it will disconnect. Nothing could be simpler, if you have no connection, you have no connection. No more guessing what kind of coverage you have, because it will always stay on 3G. (Unless roaming, of course)

Journeyman

So sorry to hear you bought a Replenish and stayed with Sprint as your carrier.  I know it was only $29.99 with upgrade discount, but please run, do not walk, back to the Sprint store and get a better phone.  I have had major problems with the Samsung Replenish and tried to return it in 3 weeks instead of the 14 days.  No one has been able to help me get a different phone.  I am willing to pay (the price with the upgrade) and return this Replenish.  The Sprint Stores around here in San Diego are helpless.  The Sprint Customer Service reps stick to their script and are powerless.  The Sprint "management" does not call you back.  Hello, Wes, are you reading this??  Didn't you get my 10 voicemails over the past week?  Having fun?

Master

Nwireman is correct in how the data indicator works. I recommend you check your coverage at coverage.sprint.com to see which coverage you SHOULD have. Also regarding Unhappy55 comments - Here are few things I always suggest.  Although many people are happy with the Replenish I always advise people to buy a device with enough power/resources to do what they will want to do for the next two years. Many customers get an entry level smartphone and then as they expand what they want to do they run into a wall due to a lack of memory or processor. The reception is similar in most devices but the capabilities are very different.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Too bad the Sprint employees could not advise me correctly.  I am not complaining about the reception of the Replenish, but when I take a picture the screen freezes.  When I select a contact to call, the phone freezes.  When I turn on GPS or Runkeeper app, the phone will not hold a charge for very long--certainly not a day.  And it freezes.  To use the phone, I have to hold down the power button for a long time to turn it on because if left on, the battery drains.  I have no extras on the phone now and it still freezes when I try to take a picture.  Once I unplug it from the wall charger, it quickly drains the battery.  It is worthless!  I can see how these companies just market phones to suck people in and make money off them, then refuse to take them back.  It's a dog eat dog world.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat