cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy forever for the S8/S8+

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Galaxy forever for the S8/S8+

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprints-wildly-popular-galaxy-forever-is-back-sprint-offers...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
14 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Galaxy forever for the S8/S8+

Yeah I got my S8 pre order last night so all good to go here... Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

booyah...didnt know if anyone knew the forever deal was going on this one or not so figured i would post it just in case. how you been shipwreck?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Yeah its a good program the S8 looks like it could be the best device Samsung has released. Smiley Happy 

Wizard

Be inresting to see how well this Bixby work but the Dex Dock looks really cool but I'm looking at getting the Gear S3 as well. Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

i would hope so. after the Note 7 fiasco they have some ground to make up for Sammy fan wise lol.
Wizard

I think they hit a homerun with the 8 the device looks really good and the screen looks amazing as well... Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

im a bit on the fence with screens going all the way out to the edges..i always have a case on my phones..wont even activate it unless i have a case..and the further out they go the harder it is to find a case that will not only cover it safely but also allow you to use the phone along the edges.
Wizard

They have some nice cases here and the new Wireless Charging Stand looks good as well.. Smiley Happy

http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/accessories/?cid=afl-hq-mul-0813-11000946

These don't look bad either.. Smiley Happy 

https://www.i-blason.com/galaxy-s8-armorbox.html

https://www.i-blason.com/galaxy-s8-cases.html

GrandMaster

i have used Blason quite a few times over the years..mainly if i cant find the type of case i want through Spigen lol..im a kickstand snob..
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.