cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 2.2 for the Samsung Transform

Highlighted
Journeyman

Android 2.2 for the Samsung Transform

It has been far too long of a wait, and as a long-standing customer, I would like to be heard. We need the Android to be updated on the Samsung Transform from 2.1 to 2.2, this has gone on long enough. By the time you actually give us 2.2, everyone else will be on 2.3. There isn't much incentive to buy a phone if the LARGE company that sells it isn't willing to keep it updated. It is ridiculous that tiny companies like Metro PCS already have droid phones on 2.2, while SPRINT is still pushing them stock with 2.1. Consider your customers, and give us the upgrade, please.

Sidenote about the Transform: What is the point of a front-facing camera if you can't use it for video chat?

Message was edited by: takashistorm11

887 REPLIES 887
Highlighted
Journeyman

9:02 Overland Park Ks

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the update, then it failed. I am having trouble updating my profile, firmware and prl. any suggestions.  Am going to take it to a sprint store later

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't been able to update profile, firmware, etc for several days now.  I was just hoping it had to do with the upcoming OTA push.  Don't tell me there are problems!!  Noooooooo!

Highlighted
Journeyman

let me know if you fix your problem. I did a hard wipe last night too... FML

Highlighted
Journeyman

Were you prompting the update my using Menu > Settings > About Phone > Update...?

It will say firmware update failed if you do that, and that just means you haven't recieved the OTA update yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

bonbonb727  it is cause the OTA push.  You will not be able to update profile, firmware, etc till the 25th when it is avail to update manually.

Highlighted
Journeyman

kindie75 wrote:

bonbonb727  it is cause the OTA push.  You will not be able to update profile, firmware, etc till the 25th when it is avail to update manually.

Ok.  I am not in panic mode quite yet.  Trying to be patient but still.......wahhhhhhhh!

Highlighted
Journeyman

is it wierd that once this is all done, i'm going to miss this thread.

i've almost become emotionally attached

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in California and i just decided to not wait ant take mines to the store

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, I had to check, and yes, Google Earth finds Ocala....so maybe they realize we're here...

Highlighted
Journeyman

DANGLE79 me too. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL DANGLE79!  We love you too! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat