cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 2.2 for the Samsung Transform

Journeyman

OK, Awiggins0010, when you tried to use the hotspot did it say something about a charge? Or are you just basing that off of Sprint's normal charge for the hotspot capability?

Journeyman

Hey everyone I have the offical 2.2 just goto your local sprint store and they can put it on. It is faster in speed, nice task manager and new email, and various other things, and they do charge for the hotspot. If you're in the pittsburgh area goto Washington's Sprint store, real nice and they have 2.2.

Journeyman

Ok I got it thank you!

Journeyman

When you click on activate hotspot it will connect then give your error and says sprint data service username is not correct I am basing that off the price of the service with samsung epic, htc evo, and the lg optimus s also

Journeyman

Finally received the froyo 2.2 update here in Atlanta Ga area.

Journeyman

I got my update.  Yipee!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nada in Hartford

Journeyman

Journeyman

Still no update for me yet, I am about to do a bunch of driving today (heading from Ocala to northern AL), hopefully the traveling doesn't mess with however they're pushing this thing out.

Journeyman

Still nothing.  Will probably have to do it manually tomorrow, I bet.

Patron

nope. no update for me in ocala either.

Journeyman

Last day for the OTA push and still haven't received it yet here in Illinois. Guess I shouldn't be surprised never received any OTA updates here for any of the Sprint phones I've had. Always had to update them myself.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat