cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download ringers, themes, screen savers, games and applications to your new phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Download ringers, themes, screen savers, games and applications to your new phone

I have a Samsung Transform phone.  I downloaded a ringtone and it is in my music folder.  How do I use that for a ringtone?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to to the menu and click on the music icon. Find your song and press down on it. You should get a menu that pops up and one of the choices will be "use as phone ringtone". That will set it as your default. If you only want it for certain people you will have to go into phone ringtones to reset the default and go to contacts to set it ip for whomever you want.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My problem is I've d/l'd a bunch of ringtones but when I go to the ringtone menu to select one only the pre-loaded default tones are available altho I can see & hear all the new tones from the music player. I was told I needed a file manager & I went ahead & got one but now am unsure of what else I need to do..

Thx for any help,

Lucas

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat