cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a no BS honest answer!!

Journeyman

Simple question. When is the date or even a tentative date for the froyo update for the Transform??? We have been patient for over three months now. If we were over three months late paying our bill what would Sprint do with us?

4 REPLIES 4
Patron

Today. The Transform will still be a piece of garbage with Froyo, the Intercept was just discontinued only 2 months after recieving Froyo.

Journeyman

They are still selling the Intercept here in Illinois.  I didn't see that it was trashed along with the great and glorious Google supported Samsung Moment.  Wouldn't surprise me though.  Samsung just makes the highest quality product ya know.(hahahahaha!)

Master

The froyo update for the transform has been released and is being pushed out to users at this time. It is a staged released and the update will be sent to your phone in the next few days

Patron

I am in Northern Illinois, Lake County... Every store I've been into has a few Intercepts left and you will not be sold one, you would be dirrected by the employeeds to an LG Optimus S or an HTC EVO or EVO Shift. They will do anything to get you to buy the quality phone and not a Samsung. The fact is, Sprint is sneaky when it comes to discontinuing a phone, they will not do a recall, even though they should, they just move the product to a prepaid line (Virgin Mobile or Boost Mobile) and get rid of it that way.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat