Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Transform for Sprint ID

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Transform for Sprint ID

Ok....

Returning the darned thing.  This one has finally got on my last nerve.

Trading out for the same phone.  So, let's see if my reviews get better and see if it was just a defective piece of junk I was lucky to receive.

It's a really great upgrade from the 8350i.  But, let's see how things go.

I'll start posting reviews after I get the new one loaded (AGAIN) with my stuff.

Oh, and if you haven't caught the news....

No, you can't get SprintID's on the Transform unless you disable the WiFi connection.  Another drawback to the Transform.

I'm really starting to wonder about the Product Team that put this sparkling piece of ____ on the market thinking the quirks were ok....

Highlighted
Master

you can't get SprintID's on the Transform unless you disable the WiFi connection.

I don't think that is a bug, It's because they are stored on Sprint servers and in order to verify your a Sprint customer you need to be connected to their network, It's the same for the Sprint TV.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Didn't say it was a bug...just saying it's poor engineering.

It should work even WITH the WiFi enabled.  You shouldn't have to deactivate it.

You should still be connected to Sprint networks even with the WiFi enabled.  But, ya can't.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat