cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Transform touch screen not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

For the past 2 days the touch screen isnt working 90% of the time. I havent dropped it or done anything to it. Has anyone else had this problem? It's really annoying because i cant use it much

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem.  Today the screen stopped responding so I cannot unlock the phone.  It does not register as being touched.  I have pulled the battery and restarted it several times. 

Thanks,

Kevin

Highlighted
Journeyman

I having the same problem. I had a problem with the first one I had they had to order me another and it still going on with NEW replacement that came. I have also pulled the battery out and restarted but it just won't work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto here.  Touchscreen stopped working and they got me a new phone.  I have had it 2 days and it has started acting up.  Argh!

Highlighted
Journeyman

im having the same problem this phone sucks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very pissed off, I bought this phone thinking that it wasn't going to be this much trouble. I had a LG Rumor Touch and it gave me the blues. This was suppose to be an upgrade, Yeah right! I was attenting my brothers Funeral when some family and friends were trying to contact me but the touch screen was frozen. It won't unlock, I can't answer calls, I can't do anything!!!! Not even on the moring after. I feel like I was cheated!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Transform touch screen not working

I also have a Samsung Transform that the touch screen has locked up and won't respond to touch. I have reset it back to factory and this did nothing to help the touch situation.   Any further advice, anyone?  Also when it does start up if I try to use the touch feature it makes a weird beeping noise it didn't make in the past. 

Message was edited by: nefjef

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes and sadly you are goin to have to take it back to the sprint store...  mine is going through this right now and my screen is completely gone...  the button under your power button can help you get to most things on your phone and you can just use you qwerty board to manuver through it...  best of luck to you...  I HATE THIS PHONE... my 3rd onein less than a year !!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

about a year ago i bought 3 of those phones for my 5 lines plan and is just the biggest junkie phones i ever have,start out good but about 3 or 4 months into it they all  start acting up with all kinds of problems you all mention here,i guess it lives to its name,it transform into a piece of garbage,the screen dont work at all no more in mine which is the primary line and the rest are going thru rebooting at times,slide out answer thingy not sliding to answer calls,freezing,etc etc cant wait to end of octoberr where my upgrade credit kicks in to get me that iphone 5 and forget androids for good.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you don't have insurance, take it to the Sprint store that does repairs. They will usually fix it or replace it for @$35

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Transform touch screen not working

Same here...I thought I was the only one with this problem.  Cant wait to upgrade.  I might upgrade to iPhone...You now that might have been the plan all along..screw up the phone so the customer can spend more money.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat