cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transform = Trouble For US

Highlighted
Journeyman

On our third transform and visiting the local Sprint Service/Repair Store on one line since our family plan started last fall.  Previous two phones went into airplane mode automaticalln and could not connect to the cell network wthout powering on and off.  Replacement phone (2nd replacement) a week ago.  After calling customer support they advised we should bring the phone back to the repair store.  The support person was kind and offered to follow-up with me later.....but this is terrible that we would have to go through 3 phones.  I wonder if it dawned on Sprint, reliable phones mean fewer support calls and replacements, which might lead to more customer loyalty and lower costs which could lead to Sprint able to keep commitments to past customers.

This AM the phone has the following messages

Android system recovery <3e>

Samsung Recovery Utils

- for BML-

reboot system now

apply sdcard:update.zip

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cache partition

E:update file is backed up: Reported

Finding update package......

Opening update package....

Verifying update package....

Installing update....

Verifying current system....

Updating modem....

assert failed: write_firmware_image ("/tmp/modem_delta.bin","modem_delta.bin")

E:error in  /cache/b8a7f172b90b.update_SPH-M920_EB28T0EF09.zip

(status 7)

Installation aborted.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Hi ARENSON6, I'm sorry for the inconvenience here. Pleae review this forum post about this issue.

Journeyman

Re: Transform = Trouble For US

i dont understand what to do

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat