cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transform Update 2.2. Android postponed indef.

Journeyman

Just got off the phone with sprint tech support.  The update has been postponed indef, because they had extreme issues with the same update to the Epic and Evo. It will not fix issues with bluetooth as far as the tech sees.  I have been stung along with Samsung phones from Sprint, since the Instinct. I went to the store and demanded a replacement witht the HTC hero or touch. should have it by monday.  Samsung s*c*s!!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Unbelievable, they are gonna have to do the same for me or at least I hope. If not I guess I am as you say Stuck With sprint.

Journeyman

Master

The information you receive from a random tech or rep in a call center should always be taken with a grain of salt when you are asking about future plans that have not been confirmed. You have the power of the Internet, leaks, rumors, etc. at your disposal. Take everything with a grain of salt unless it is an official communication here in the forum from a Sprint Admin or a press release (usually posted in the forum as well).

Personally, I'd rather believe what a tech site says more than anything a front line company rep would say personally (not Sprint specifically, at any company, the larger the company, the more likely the end rep knows less than I do if it is at all tech-related). The tech sites have people that are enthusiastic about technology. Most call center reps are paid minimum wage and aren't enthusiastic about the product or their job. Call centers have extremly high turnover and deal with every type of customer, from the great to the terrible.

Journeyman

Dont get me started. I started a threadabout my history of problems with sprint and samsung phones

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat