cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Transform get it's own discussion area?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the Transform get it's own discussion area?

I think the subject pretty much said what I was wondering.  I know the phone is still brand new but I was wondering if we can get a discussion area for our own.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Setting up the new space for the Samsung Transform right now and will be moving this thread to it. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Right now we have all three SprintID phones rolled up into the SprintID discussion forum.  Since they're all using SprintID for their main interface, we felt that the discussions will all be pretty common.

If we start seeing a good number of posts about a specific device we'll look into creating it's own sub-forum.

Thanks for the feedback - hope you're enjoying your Transform!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

???

I don't think there will be any discussions on Sprint ID, but rather discussions on hardware/software quirks that are unique to each phone.  Every phone should have a forum.  If you build it they will come.

I suspect the people that would actually use Sprint ID would not be here posting on forums anyway. Just an opinion....

Highlighted
Wizard

Setting up the new space for the Samsung Transform right now and will be moving this thread to it. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, this is nice, but shouldn't the Transform (and Zio and Optimus S) still be listed under the other Android phones, too?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

We started out doing that but have found the majority of people identify their phone by the manufacturer first, then the OS or Model.  Over the next few weeks we'll be moving all the spaces into a MFG - Model order.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat