cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bye bye sprint,, yet another customer gone!

Journeyman

After buying the samsung transform and being told that it was a great phone. just to find out that it does nothing it suppose to do. well unless you take force closing every app, and taking 5 min to send a text doing what its suppose to do. having the phone replaced 3 times, rebooted over 12 times and thats only owning it for 5 months. I asked sprint to help me with this inferior product they sold me. no help at all. i could buy a new phone. or deal with a piece of shit phone . So thank you sprint for making this decision of a 10 year customer easy. Bye Bye,,, hello verizon!

21 REPLIES 21
Sprint Employee

Hello KEVMCCOOL112, I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with your Transform. With what you have described so far you are likely, consistantly running low on free space, or installing apps that have caused this. If you would like me to help please send me a Private Message.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

I bought (yes, paid $$$) for my daughter...from the 1st week she had it, it was so frustrating.  We have taken it to be 'repaired' multiple times, sometimes it is totally usuable because it locks up and she constantly has to reboot it.  I am totally angry about this.  So, what CAN be done? I came to this site today to see if it was just her phone or what.  Based on what I am seeing, this is clearly a BAD product. WHY would sprint not just take care of the customer?

I have FOUR lines and have been a customer for 10+ years...so they are willing to do anything??????? 

Sprint Employee

hello cindyb0912, I have two transforms in my own home, we have no trouble outside of what you may experience with any android phone, there are a few items to address if you have trouble with lockups. please send me a Private Message and I will gladly help you.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Yeah, apparently customers are just annoyances that Sprint would rather not deal with.  I have 29 days before I'm due for an upgrade and 3 days ago my HTC Touch Pro 2 developed a spider crack in the display.  Do you think that they might allow me to upgrade 29 days early and lock me in for another 2 years?  NO!!!  I've called 6 times, including speaking to a Supervisor and some other higher up department and gone to the local Sprint store and I'm being told no one can do anything early because it's a policy an no one has the authority to deviate from the policy.  Really?  Really?  They would rather I stew over their inflexibility for the next 29 days and decide that I don't want to be locked into another 2 years with such an inflexible company.   Really?  Well the good news is I've already decided that unless Dan Hesse calls me personally to apologize for the inflexible policy, Sprint isn't going to get 1 penny more than they are entitled to thru the contract and I'll move my 4 phones and mifi to Verizon.  That what my 600+ Facebook friends are recommending too.

Journeyman

Do some research on rooting your device and installing a custom ROM.  The Android community is much more helpful than Sprint could ever hope to be.  http://forum.sdx-developers.com/#c24

Journeyman

Re: bye bye sprint,, yet another customer gone!

Oh what a familiar situation, I've cancelled my contract, back to Verizon. Good Luck! If you're planning on staying with this "so-called business"

Try sending an email to a Sprint Executive. They seem to be the only ones who care about Customer Retention! My Advice though.... IS RUN!!!!

Journeyman

Well I am going to follow you on the way out. I have finally had enough of Sprint myself. I cannot stand the lousy service, untrained reps and lousy phones. I can honestly say every phone that I have used on Sprint is not half as good as the same model on another provider. I have given it a lot of thought and I can no longer find one good reason to stay. All they keep telling me is get this and upgrade to that and ignore everything I say and keep pushing their own agenda.

Master

bklyneddie82,

Whoa, I'm very sorry to see that you feel this way and that you are experiencing service issues. We understand how vital cellular service is and how frustrating interruptions in service can be. Rest assured we are here to help. Where do you experience these issues? If you can, please provide the zip code and closest intersecting cross streets of where you have these issues. With that information I can pinpoint the main towers you work off of and see if there is anything impacting your service. Also, what type of device are you currently working with? Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

Lucia
Social Care
Journeyman

The problems are all around. I am done telling you or anyone else the problems. I think Sprint needs to dump their whole business plan and start from scratch. You have ways of finding my information and if you do there will be a lot of good reading.

Journeyman

I was in a car accident a week ago and my phone was completely destroyed. I'm ten days from my upgrade and they are doing the same thing.No upgrade till the required date. I would love to know when this "policy" came about. When I was younger they would upgrade as long as you were less than a month from your upgrade. After 10yrs of service, Sprint is showing a lack of care for customers, and now Verizon truly tries to help there customers! Sprint pick it up please!!

Journeyman

Way to go Sprint!!! I think you should find ways as to how you are keeping your customers happy.  I too, have had bad experiences with your customer service. I myself being a customer for over 10 years tries to avoid going to any of the stores for help because of the way your staff makes me and/or my family feel like we're just inconvenience to your staff, just like what someone says above we're just annoyances! I have been contemplating whether or not to upgrade my phone because I don't want to be tied down for another 2 year contract.  I feel once a customer is tied to a 2 year contract your staff tend to not give the care or service that they should provide to your existing customers. So Kudos Sprint way to take care of you customers!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat