cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call blocking

Journeyman

call blocking

what is the best call blocking program? i got a new account and whoever had the number before me has collectors calling 3-4 times a day and when you pick it up its a computer......how can you quit this?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

call blocking

If you have the numbers that are calling you  they can be blocked on Sprint.com.   Sign in and got to the preferences tab scroll down to limitations and provison select blcok voice and input the numbers

hope this helps

Journeyman

call blocking

at 14KNIGHT: mine only gives me the option to block myself from stuff, it won't let me input numbers

Sprint Employee

call blocking

Hello Tifsanchez45, once you have logged into sprint.com, selected Preferences, then Block voice click the tile for your phone number, select Block only the following phone numbers. at this point you should have a box with an Add Number button in yellow, after you have added numbers click save.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Re: call blocking

Mine won't let choose a phone number to block either. Only myself.

Sprint Employee

Re: call blocking

Hello NVGal52, I have replied to your other post within http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/417650#417650

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat