cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I stop going to applications when I type??

Highlighted
Journeyman

how do I stop going to applications when I type??

when i type a text or anything for that matter using the slide out keyboard i end up going to different apps. how do i make this stop!!!!???  it wasnt' doing this when i first got the phone. i don't like using the onscreen keyboard and prefer the slide out keyboard. it's really frustrating when in mid text i get zoomed away to the browser, or my contacts, or gmail. and the only way i can finish my text is to close the slide out and finish with the onscreen keyboard.  how do i stop this from happening???  help!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to : Settings - Applications - Quick Launch.   Long press on each object that has a letter shortcut and is highlighted. Click OK to remove each shortcut.    

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for that information, my Transform started opening applications when I used slide out keyboard and I was beginning to think it was possessed. I don't know how the applications got highlighted in mine but they are undone now. Again thanks, I am not losing mind totally now.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat