cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i update my samsung transform? thx

Go to solution
Journeyman

I did the steps that sprint listed but once I tapped update andriod,my phone said that it was up to date and didn't even say checking for software update. what should I do? Thx

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

The update is being rolled out over time - once it's your phone's turn to get the update you will get a prompt.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

They are pushing the update over the air to your phone.  You should get a notification on your phone that an update is available. If you don't receive the update by the 25th then you would follow the instructions posted on the blog to start the update manually. Until then you are in the same boat as me sit and wait. Sorry for the bad news. (I can't wait hopefully it's not like the updates for the Moment that made the phone worse)

Journeyman

Re: how do i update my samsung transform? thx

Yeah, sure would have been nice if they'd worked with their "partners" to put Premier members ... even those poor Silvers at the front of the line.  

When I suggested that they reminded me I get 25 percent off accessories that I can buy for 50% less elsewhere.

Twelve years with Sprint and I spent two hours latest night "fixing" the hard reset a tech told me would "set me up" for the update ....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat