Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no net?????????

Journeyman

no net?????????

3g is turned on but no internet.  is anyone else expriencing this as well?

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Yeah im getting the same issue

i chatted with sprint and i didn't get a direct answer they said my phone has an internal issue.

Journeyman

it was working just fine until an hour ago.  all of a sudden the net just stopped responding, this phone is really starting to piss me off

Journeyman

its not the phone my wife just call me at work and said she to is having the issue we are in TX.

Journeyman

I am in texas as well.  It would be nice if sprint can send out a freaking mass message telling its customers they are having system problems.  thanks alot

Journeyman

Looks like it fixed restarted phone and im good to go.......for now.

Journeyman

same here.

Journeyman

Still having problems in Eastern Washington State?!?!

Sprint Employee

Hello jdourley, what happens when you try to access the web?

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

I have the same problem right now.  i already have 1 week with the phone and the 3g don´t connect. what is the problem????

I call customer services 8 times. but without  help. i´m so mad with the phone.

what can I do?

Please HElpp!!!!

Journeyman

My 3G just quit on my the other day.  I took it to the store and learned something new.  If you go to Settings, About Phone, and choose the selection with updates, then you can choose "Update PRL."  He did that and suddenly, it worked again.  The Spring rep told me that you should update this any time you go out of town or do any traveling because it updates the towers that it uses.  Why did mine just give out in the town I live in?  I have no idea, but that little trick saved the day!

(And I'm on my 3rd crappy Transform in less than 18 months!)

Sprint Employee

The rep may have mispresented this as a "Fix". Usually you will only see changes when updating the PRL if you live outside of Sprint's coverage, it is rare for a new PRL to make noticable changes within our coverage area.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat