cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint hotspot and other things

Journeyman

Ok first WOOT up graded to froyo this morning and been having fun with it ever since. But I'm noticing a few things aren't working or aren't doing what I thought they would.

First sprint hotspot errors out telling me that an authentication failed. This happens when i try to start the hotspot, the app seems to work fine up to this point. Anyone know whats going on here?

Actual error wording: Error 67: registration failure.Your Sprint data services username and or password maybe incorrect. please try again.

Second I'm reading that we won't be getting flash support. Is this true?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I upgraded last night and have the same problem with hotspot.

Journeyman

I am getting the exact same problem.  Has anyone replied with an answer to this?

Sprint Employee

Hello All, First you are seeing error 67 when you are turning on the hotspot if you have not subscriped to the hotspot service, or have subscribed to the $29.99 per month service, and have not yet updated your profile. as far as flash player is concerned it is not available for this model in the market. I will point out that there are some free browsers in the market, like skyfire which work around this problem.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat