cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 monthly installment loyalty credit

Highlighted
Journeyman

24 monthly installment loyalty credit

I am on a ED1500 plan and I'm looking at pre-ordering 3 Note 9. The current lease cost per month for it is $41, and I am eligible for a $10 loyalty credit on it. However, I only get the loyalty credits for the 18 months of the Flex lease, after which if I decided to pay of the rest of the phone for another 6 months, I would have to pay $41 each month instead of $31. Making the cost of the phone $804.  However, Best Buy still offers an option to buy Sprint Phones with 24 month installments billed on my Sprint invoice instead of 18 month leases. That price is $33 minus the loyalty credit making it $23 a month for the 24 months. I would like to know if the loyalty credits would apply to those installments, which would make the total cost of the phone $552. Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 24 monthly installment loyalty credit

I'm loving the math. I'm not fully sure if the loyalty credit would be applied on the installment billing. I know in our system there is a $10 loyalty credit on the lease. Here's a handy dandy link to the FAQ for lease & flex.

If Best Buy is offering a discount and you can get a better deal with them, I'd go that route. I'm all about saving money.

Let me know if you would like me to look into the discounts that are available to you.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 24 monthly installment loyalty credit

Sorry got click happy.

Here's the link:

https://www.sprint.com/en/support/sprint-flex-lease.html?id16=faq%20lease

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat