ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR EMoji on fb

Journeyman

AR EMoji on fb

Why doesnt AR emoji work on fb. Like as a comment, only reason I ask is bc I see iphone memojis in comment sections... when I try nothing happens 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: AR EMoji on fb

I tested this, without actually posting it. Which phone are you using? I have an S9+. Also, can you provide me with a screenshot of you trying to post it?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Cant take a screenshot with the keyboard open..

Journeyman

I'm on the note 10+ I can't take a screenshot while the keyboard is open

@MzBrooks01 wrote:

Why doesnt AR emoji work on fb. Like as a comment, only reason I ask is bc I see iphone memojis in comment sections... when I try nothing happens 

@MzBrooks01 wrote:

GrandMaster

you cant? usually you can do a volume down (or up) and the screen on button at the same time to take a screen shot...

or within the quick button menu

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

No I can't screenshot when the keyboard is not on the screen

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

you cant? usually you can do a volume down (or up) and the screen on button at the same time to take a screen shot...

or within the quick button menu

Wizard

Good Afternoon MzBrooks01. Have you talked with FB? Have you visited a repair store to have the phone checked out? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat