When a call came in on the old Galaxy S4 it was easy to make a new contact from a recent call listing. Is there a way to do the same with recent calls on a Galaxy S10? Thank you.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Excellent question CyclopsShip. To add a contact from the call history please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Phone or Dialer app.
2. Display the call log. ...
3. Choose the phone number from the list of recent calls. ...
4. Choose Add to Contacts or Create Contact. ...
5. If you chose Add to Contacts in Step 4, choose Create a New Contact. ...
6. Choose an account in which to store the contact and, if prompted, touch the OK button.
7. Fill in the contact’s information.
8. Touch the Done or Save button to add the new contact.
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
I only see the trash icon at the bottom of the display. No other choices are visible.
Hi there. When you go into your Recent calls, after selecting Phone, do you see a + with Add to Contacts next to it? This should allow you to take the information from that call to create a new contact or update an existing contact.
Glad it worked out for you! Stop back by if we can ever help you out in the future!