Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else not have VOLTE on anymore??

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else not have VOLTE on anymore??

I was just told that Tmobile has cut it off on the Samsung until the towers are all switched over... I have a note 8 and about 2 hours ago mine worked fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm not sure if that is true, are you currently having issues with your service? 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm not sure if that is true, are you currently having issues with your service? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yes and spent 56 mins on the phone with tech support and then took it in to my local sprint/tmobile service center. And that is what the lady at the store told me. 

Highlighted

Is anyone else in your home or surrounding having issues?

S.R
Highlighted
GrandMaster

so youre saying a carrier removed one specific manufacturers VoLTE capabilities until work is done on towers? yeah super no there..they wouldnt remove one manufacturers line of devices and leave the rest on just because they plan on or are currently working on getting towers switched over.

are you a TMO customer or Sprint customer?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

YES YES YES!!! PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED

Highlighted

Yes YES YES PROBLEM NOT SOLVED 

Highlighted

Not that I am aware of 

Highlighted

Screenshot_20200828-202944_Settings.jpg

Highlighted

Screenshot_20200828-203005_Wi-Fi Calling.jpg

Highlighted

Good morning! Was your previous issue rectified? 

Highlighted

still the same answer. no carrier is going to shut down the service of one specific manufacturers devices if they are doing tower upgrades...ALL devices would be affected...in your case the tower you connect to could be getting upgrades and no longer allowing VoLTE for ANY devices period until the upgrade is completed..

but again..no..they wont yank one manufacturers device from being able to use an ability while every other manufacturers device can still use it..that would make zero sense.

@ArmandoR77 wrote:

Screenshot_20200828-203005_Wi-Fi Calling.jpg

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat