cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked and Answered: Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Well folks, I went to AT&T and got the Real Samsung Watch, in fact I almost even PROUD to say, I went in a Sprint Customer and came out an AT&T Customer. After 17 years with Sprint. I have my Note 9 and my Galaxy Watch with VOLTE/Standalone. Works Great, and now I'm Happy. PS, I even got better reception in spots.
Journeyman OMG
Journeyman

Not true. I called Samsung and they said it is the Sprint network.  All other providers have the correct capabilities.

Journeyman

I was tired of it with Sprint, so I did something about it. Why complain about Sprint, just go where you can get what you want. I payed a lot of money, because I keep up with all the new Phones and gadgets. I expect my products to work as advertised.
Journeyman

NO, NO, Im not Saying Sprint, I mean AT&T. I said I was a Sprit Customer for 17 years. and now Im an (AT&T) Customer. 

Journeyman

Wow, that's cool! I wonder when we(Sprint) Customers get the VOLTE

Journeyman

probably when the Note 10 comes out later this year. Who knows, Was not going to keep paying for a service that I can't use.
Journeyman

I'm jealous 😬, I wish my galaxy watch LTE standalone feature worked😅

Journeyman

I've thought about doing the same, and to be honest if I didn't have my families service locked in I would be out too. I've been with Sprint for 20 years, and it makes me dang near sick to see so many other people being strung along just as I have been with false promises and inaccuracies. We won't see a full implementation of VOLTE until the merger is pushed through or shot down. I think I'm right, but I hope I'm wrong.
Journeyman

I feel you! Hopefully soon!

Journeyman

In my area (West Virginia) which is controlled by a Sprint Affiliate (Shentel) we actually have VoLTE on our phones. And the Apple watches even work as a stand-alone when making calls. It’s not exactly immediate when not connected to the phone but I’ve tested it by turning the phone off and it works. I am actually a Sprint rep for an indirect affiliate (VisionMobile). I just ordered a Galaxy Watch and am getting it tomorrow so I look forward to testing it! Would anyone be interested in knowing if it works?

Journeyman

The watch has a eSim so itll work with any major carrier. I'm leaving sprint because the service is awful.
Journeyman

I would like to know if the galaxy watch will work as a standalone 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat