Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked and Answered: Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Exactly 

Journeyman

Agree wholeheartedly. More to the point what is their plan for the folks that have purchased this device and have been paying for the required plan that doesn't provide service???

Journeyman

I don't know 

Journeyman

Why the end of the year when someone said AT&T has VOLTE now? Im paying$ 15 more a month for Something that doesnt work

Journeyman

I just said the hell with them. I was with Sprint 17 yrs, and I just dropped them to go to AT&T. I have a Note 9 with a AT&T bought Galaxy watch, and I works as a Standalone Perfectly, only problem is getting the Number Sync to work well, its a little spotty, but Standalone is great.Man Wink

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

VoLTE is available in some areas now and will continue to roll out across the US. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Will the galaxy watch work as a standalone once VOLTE is in my area?

Like the Apple watch, it needs to be paired with a device to work as a standalone. When VoLTE is in your area you will be able to make and receive calls from your watch. 

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint, VOLTE is in my area as I've shared before. What are my next steps?

Are you seeing it on your phone?

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint, yes. I've shared screenshots and mentioned it in this thread months ago. Screenshot_20190228-104611_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

So your galaxy watch is still not working as a standalone even tho you do have volte?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat