cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad 4G Lte

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad 4G Lte

So i went from tmobile to sprint and as soon as i " did the switch" i immediately regretted it. Not sure what's going on with sprint's 4g lte towers but BOY does my signal suck at times. I have no wifi at home so i depend on my cellular network all the time. I thought it had a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Clearly it was miscalculated  😞

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted

They live in east side, almost across town from me. Most of the speed test I have done on west side is around 110-198mbps. There have been locations that before were on 3mbps that now are up to 30-50mbps.
If what the rep stated is true, that would explain the issue.
Keep in mind, online gaming is never recommended on LTE, no matter how fast it is, it is also not very dependable since it can drop from time to time.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

The dropping is my main issue though.

I don't recall having that happen when i was with t-mobile ( almost 5 years).

Dropping occurs when i watch videos,  send whats app messages and play games. 

But alright, lets see how it rides out 🙂

Journeyman

Here i am. Once again. A few weeks later after hoping that i was going to get a better service if i waited a bit for specific reasons too detailed for me to address now but all in all... sprint sucks in Vegas. What can i say

As much as the ads say one thing... it's silly to think VEGAS has bad reception.

Totally unhappy

Highlighted

its just as silly as not taking up the offer of the Admin above that said if it is still giving you problems (he stated why its happening) he can re check on the status and if all is showing clear he can get a ticket in for you so they can figure out why its still giving you problems.

the other poster above lives in LV as well (thats why i tagged him in here)..and gets screaming speeds in the areas he frequents..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

@fireguy_6364

Don't take it personal if i say sprint sucks, bro 😑 it just does. Until the issue is fixed. 

As for getting a response from the admin, i haven't yet so... i remain in the same rut. Take it easy

Highlighted

So the MIMO updates, that were mentioned above, were completed on 10/15. There was another update on 10/23. Please try the data profile update again and let me know.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

I kinda enter the code ##873283# without realizing. I was gaving issues yesterday night when i started using youtube. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Highlighted

Seems like you have an iPhone. What type do you have.

I know for sure iPhone 7/7s have some bad antennas in them. My mom has the same phone and it sucks.

I can have some great speeds and she barely can open Facebook.

In my account I have iphone8, iPhone x and as previously stated the 7s. Almost all of them have some network issues, some connection, some IOS settings, etc.

Do me a favor, make sure you turn off smart connect on your phone, where your phone looks for WiFi connections and tries to connect to it. If you have iPhone x or 11, you might not be able to, since freaking apple has that as a default.

Please update me with the type of device you have.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

Were you able to complete the data profile update? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Lol, the day I get an iphone is the day i jump off a waterless bridge. 😂 

Jk but no. I have a galaxy note 9.

And Cat, i was able to this time! No problems. 

Last time that i did it, i was able to refresh sim but the profile would not update. It was definitely uncommon.

Highlighted

Alrighty Bry_bry117. Is your phone up and running correctly now? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Well... i shall give you an update tonight 🤔 ill monitor its performance around town. Currently i got 4 bars out of 5 on LTE so thats good 😊

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat