cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad 4G Lte

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad 4G Lte

So i went from tmobile to sprint and as soon as i " did the switch" i immediately regretted it. Not sure what's going on with sprint's 4g lte towers but BOY does my signal suck at times. I have no wifi at home so i depend on my cellular network all the time. I thought it had a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Clearly it was miscalculated  😞

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted

Awesome. Keep us posted. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

I assumed that because you are doing a ##update# (which I only use it for an iphone LOL), I normally just go on my Settings and do the update that way.

I first do the profile and then the PRL.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

Lol yeah, i figured its faster to memorize the code and it'll both back to back

Highlighted

Alright so. Update. 

There was no difference. I played COD on my phone and it lagged like it always does. 

Note that i always close all my apps in the back ground and the game settings are not on high and i have a note 9.

Highlighted

are there any other games you play? and if so...are they lagging as well?

also...when HASNT a COD/Black Ops game lagged? lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Meh, just COD and Brawl Stars. They lag just as bad and im sure it ain't a coincidence 🤔 

YouTube has its moments of sudden tantrums

Highlighted

and if you run a speed test what are the

ping

download

upload

i normally use speedtest.net or their app to run my speed tests.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Currently im in San Antonio, TX ( LTE is much stronger here) 

Ill check the speeds once i get back ti my home town.

Highlighted

Hit up Weathered Souls brewery in San Antonio and get the Dale Shine!!

@Bry_bry117 wrote:

Currently im in San Antonio, TX ( LTE is much stronger here) 

Ill check the speeds once i get back ti my home town.

Highlighted

Hahaha if i were a drinker, i would totally give it a "shot" lol

Highlighted

No worries hit up Blanco BBQ!

@Bry_bry117 wrote:

Hahaha if i were a drinker, i would totally give it a "shot" lol

Highlighted

ok so stronger LTE speeds/signal...are you still lagging there with the same games as well as youtube?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat