cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error that won't be fixed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Billing error that won't be fixed

Unfortunately I am quitting Sprint, for now dropping two lines and the tablet.  I have been a customer for many years.  Last year at the end of April (2019) I turned in my Galaxy 8+ phone for the S10+ under the Galaxy Forever plan.  My wife was doing the bills and just complained to me recently (Feb 2020).  I looked at the bill and found two phones were on lease (assigned to my Son's phone number which was my old S7E phone).  I called for help and ended up with no satisfaction; first spend at least a hour with India or whatever with big communication issues, then eventually got switched to US based help.  He was actually great (Larry); interaction number ID I1909724869.  When it was all said and done, it turned out the Sprint Corporate Store somehow assigned my Son's phone number to my S8+ and therefore ended up with a lease attached to that.  On top of that when I turned in the S8+ for the S10+, they didn't register that I turned in that phone.  So now I have two leases for one phone.  Larry said go to the manager of the store to print out that receipt to get it resolved so I could get credit.  The manager basically said the receipt didn't show my turn in and the person that performed this task no longer works there.  No solution, so I got really mad and walked out.  So.... when you "upgrade" your phone, make sure they register the turned in phone or you are totally screwed.  I will have to pay off a phone I don't have which is over $300 in total.  Other than my phone which still has lease time on it still and I'm not going to buy it out yet, I am taking the other two lines and tablet to AT&T or something.  This really pissed me off.  I hate the feeling of feeling helpless with no way to get this resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Billing error that won't be fixed

Oh and also, Larry told me to ask him ( the store manager) to search the store and also send a "Reef report" to the warehouse to see if the phone shows up but wasn't entered into the system.  The manager of the store (11859 US1 North Palm Beach FL 33408) offered no help to my request and just stared at me with a befuddled look on himself.  So much for trying to help out a customer with an issue.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Billing error that won't be fixed

Hello! I can understand your frustration and will do what's necessary on my end to help you resolve this. I'll need to access your account. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat