cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID has stopped working...

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Caller ID has stopped working...

Hold the caller I'D app, press the info prompt, go to storage and clear the cache and storage

Journeyman

I did a factory reset and it works

Journeyman

Go to settings, then applications, click on caller id, clear data and then it should work again.

Journeyman

The above worked for me as well.

Journeyman

Same thing here!!!!

Journeyman

This worked for me. Thanks.
Journeyman

Yes, after an Update... Caller ID stopped working, I'm Sad!!!

Sprint Social Care

Tora19, I'm sorry for the issue this is causing you. Have you tried any of the troubleshooting provided in this discussion? If so, please let us know which one you've tried.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm telling you... Go to settings. Apps. Caller ID. And clear data. That will fix your issue I promise

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also had the same problem but tried this and immediately went back to normal. Thx
Journeyman

On the S8 had to clear data and cache for caller ID app.  Go to Settings/Apps/CallerID/Storage and clear both data and cache.  I had already cleared all caches and did not work.  I did NOT clear phone app data. 

Sprint Social Care

Cheryleewasham.

Sorry to read you are still having trouble. After clearing both Data and cache, try Resetting the Network settings.

Reset Network Settings. You can reset Wi-Fi, Mobile data, and Bluetooth settings with Reset network settings. Tap Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.

Turn your device off then back on.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat