Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Caller ID issues

my daughter is on my phone line and lately whenever she tries to call me it shows up as private which I have blocked so therefore she's unable to  call me. How do we fix this issue? Also someone just told me my number shows as unknown whenever I call them . My daughter as well as myself have our caller ID set as wireless caller for years and now this. Any suggestions because this becoming annoying, now I have to leave blocked/private calls open since I don't know if my daughter is calling me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Alrighty. I'd like for you both to turn off the "Show My Caller ID", restart the phone, and then turn this feature back on. After this, test to see if the numbers are showing correctly. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

That sounds super annoying Ladyyo29. Just a couple quick question: 

- What type of phones do you and your daughter have?

- In the settings for both phones is "Show My Caller ID" turned on?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

She has the iPhone 10s max and I have Galaxy s10 plus and both are set to show wireless caller

Highlighted

Alrighty. I'd like for you both to turn off the "Show My Caller ID", restart the phone, and then turn this feature back on. After this, test to see if the numbers are showing correctly. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

thank you so much,  it's working now

Highlighted

Awesome!. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat