cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I activate Samsung Note 9 Part No. SM-N960U1 on the Sprint network?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Can I activate Samsung Note 9 Part No. SM-N960U1 on the Sprint network?

I know that Sprint accepts the unlocked special edition Note 9. I want to know if SM-N960U1 is the edition they accept?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Can I activate Samsung Note 9 Part No. SM-N960U1 on the Sprint network?

Samsung
Galaxy Book 2
Galaxy Note 8

Galaxy Note 8 Special Edition

Galaxy Note 9 Special Edition (SPH-N960U1)

Galaxy S7 Edge Special Edition

Galaxy S7 Special Edition

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8 Special Edition

Galaxy S8+ Special Edition

Galaxy S8+

Galaxy S9

Galaxy S9 Special Edition

Galaxy S9+

Galaxy S9+ Special Edition

Galaxy Watch

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Is-My-Phone-Eligible-for-BYOD-...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Re: Can I activate Samsung Note 9 Part No. SM-N960U1 on the Sprint network?

Hi Sepz! If that phone is purchased in the US, there should be no issues loading it into our system for activation.  Have you already bought the phone and do you have the MEID? 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat