cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Recommendation for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Case Recommendation for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Sprint Product Ambassadors

After getting my hands on the awesome Samsung Galaxy Tab A, I quickly realized I needed a case for this device. Your phone has a case, and your tablet should too, right?

SM-T580NZKAXAR-03-71016.jpg

A friend/coworker recommended the ProCase for the Galaxy Tab A 10.1, and I am grateful that he did. ProCase makes a stand folio case cover, that has multiple viewing angles… AND comes with a stylus. At the time of this post, the cost is only $18.99.

This affordable, yet solid case is made of a pleather type of material, and has three different angles that you can prop your tablet up with the case. The case has cutout for all ports, buttons, camera, and speaker.

20170203_122259.jpg

20170203_122229.jpg

20170203_122245.jpg

When you close the case, the screen turns off - supporting the sleep/wake feature. It also has a stylus holder (and come with the ProCase stylus pen). Also, the case has a pocket on it where can insert papers, etc.

20170203_122403.jpg

The case dimensions are 10 x 6.1 x 0.3 inches, and it weighs 3.5 ounces.  When the tablet is inside the case, it  feels like you’re carrying a book, I have noticed.  However, it does fit nicely into my backpack and purse.

I chose the brown case, and it is quite handsome looking.  It feels solid, is built well, and protects the tablet pretty well too!  Also, the included stylus works wonderfully with the Tab A.

If you’re shopping for a case for your Samsung Galaxy Tab A, I highly recommend the ProCase Stand Folio Case.  

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors

- Jennifer

--
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat