cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch 22 ClickIT Ticket

Highlighted
Journeyman

Catch 22 ClickIT Ticket

Hello, i am attempting to file a ClickIT Ticket over the phone but the catch 22 is that i can't file a ticket unless i have an account. I cannot make an account with the BYOD plans unless i manage to have a phone that works with the network. My phone works with every other network. Can you help make sure my Samsung Galaxy S7 works over the SPRINT network? I've been run in circles for 3 days now so i'm attempting to reach out and escalate the urgency of this situation. I can send the IMEI over a private message.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Catch 22 ClickIT Ticket

Hi SprintBeliever! I can help with this.  Send me a PM with the MEID/IMEI of that Samsung Galaxy S7, and I can get the ticket submitted, even though you don't have an account with us yet. 

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat