cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data speeds on the Note 10+

Go to solution
Journeyman

Data speeds on the Note 10+

Why does sprint keep my data speed throttled  . When first upgraded to the note 10+ my data speeds was fast and now it's like 

A turtle I pay $ 145.00 a month for this come on what's the problem. 

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Data speeds on the Note 10+

Hi there jslim49 !

I know that having data speeds that allow you to do what you need to do is very important. 

If you're using more than 50GB of data during a billing cycle you will be de-prioritized on the network below other customers for the remainder of the billing cycle, only in times and locations where the network is constrained.

I want to determine whether this is related with the network or your usage, How long has this been going on? Does this happen in multiple locations? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My data just started over and I've checked and I have used only 3gigs . And it was fast when I upgraded to the note 10+ and after the first month
My data had started over and its been slow ever since . It should go back to high speed data once the data starts over but never does
Sprint Social Care

jslim49 

That's totally understandable. Does this happen in multiple locations? Are other Sprint users affected by the same issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your phone?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm the only user on my account . And my phone works very well . Other than the slow data speeds and it at home and at work  

Sprint Social Care

Let's check the coverage in the location where this occurs the most. Please confirm your nearest cross streets and ZIP. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Knoxville Tn 37921
Middle brook pk
Knoxville Tn 37921
Pleasant Ridge
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I have checked the last location provided and confirm that there's currently an open service alert in the area, which may be causing slow data speeds, or inability to access data. Our network team is already and diligently working to have these impairments solved as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconveniences this may be causing and appreciate your patience while this is being resolved. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat