cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sucks verizon is way better

Journeyman

Data sucks verizon is way better

Data only getting 2-3 bars and sometimes no bars.  Just tried to open my sprint on mobile and it took like 5 mins to open each time I clicked on something.  This is getting bad and I'm going to be switching back to verizon after my 18 months are up.  There is no excuse for this service no wonder you took the ad off tv the one where you claim sprint is 1% behind verizon in data, that is false advertising and a lie. 

I rather pay more money and no unlimited data for something I know will work better no matter where I am.

I certainly won't be telling people to switch to you.  My sister in law and niece have the same problem with their Iphones from sprint so it's no just me.

Very disappointed and sorry I switched in the first place. 

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Data sucks verizon is way better

That would be concerning. I would like to check into a couple things. Can you go into settings, system updates, and update the profile for me? It sounds like the device needs refreshed to the towers. 

Journeyman

I just did all that and I still get only 2-3 bars, just tried to open up facebook and all I get is the busy circle, took 2 minutes to open

Where are you experiencing this issue at? I know you have family members having problems too. Are they in the same area?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

At my home in Lima, OH and around town, also traveling up to Toledo.  My family members are in Toledo and Wapakoneta, OH and travel to Lima.  

I'm not seeing any reported issues in any of these spots and coverage should be great in those areas. Have you had decent service in these areas since being on Sprint?

Journeyman

Ever since we moved to sprint from verizon the data has sucked, that's what I have been saying.  We should h ave never changed and will be going back when our 18 months are up.  I rather pay more for data coverage I know will work than have unlimited with crappy coverage.

I am sorry to hear that. I can also try sending a reset from our end to see if this fixes anything for you. 

Journeyman

If it has anything to do with updating the PRL or Profile I already did all that.

This would just be an overall reset signal that I send out. 

Journeyman

well give it a try but I'm not holding my breath.

Sure thing. I just need you to send me a PM with your name, phone number and account PIN please. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat