cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed shipping for Note 10+ 512 gb

Journeyman

Delayed shipping for Note 10+ 512 gb

Why does it say on sprint.com/ship that the Note 10+ 512 GB will not ship out until the end of next month? Those of us who pre-ordered the phone should recieved a $150 gift card since we will miss out on the samsung promotion. 

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Delayed shipping for Note 10+ 512 gb

Howdy Destineyjohnson. Customers who pre-order from 08/08/19-8/22/19, and register via the Shop Samsung app on

their new device by 9/20/19 will be eligible for the Samsung promotion. The pre-ordered Note 10s are being shipped out as soon as we,Sprint, receive them from the manufacturer.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Yes, but those who ordered the Note 10+ 512 gb are apparently having to wait until 9/20/19-9/27/19 (according to sprint.com/ship this is the shipping date for the 512 gb phones). So if they ship out on 9/20/19 and the Samsung promotion end on 9/20/19, those who ordered this phone will miss out on the Samsung promotion, which is why I said Sprint or Samsung need to include a $150 for those who pre-ordered these phones.

Have you spoken with Samsung to see if they are taking this into account for the promotion? From my experience, they have in the past.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I actually called and spoke directly to Samsung this morning, since every time I have called Sprint they have been clueless about anything related to this phone. 

That's good to hear. Did they say whether or not they could extend the registration time in the event of the phone arriving late? As stated, we send the devices out as soon as we receive the inventory from the manufacturer. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat