cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Report, message not delivered using rich chat

Highlighted
Journeyman

Delivery Report, message not delivered using rich chat

The last few day I keep getting this message only when I text my wife, she also has the S9 plus. She can send me messages fine and I receive them but the messages I send her are not delivered. I have not changed any settings on my phone. Any help with this would be appreciated.Screenshot_20180724-101248_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Delivery Report, message not delivered using rich chat

This can be annoying. You've came to the right place. Have you tried going into your settings and scrolling down to system updates, and updating the Data Profile, and updating the PRL?

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

I have checked for updates and that didn't do anything. Now when my wife calls my phone, it rings once on her end and then just hangs up, not to mention my phone does not even ring once. In addition, it looks like my phone is not sending texts at all now, either SMS or rich chat.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

This is truly weird. It sounds like her number has been blocked. Now, I know you said that you haven't changed any settings. I still recommend looking. I also have the s9+ and I ended up shutting off the vibration and sound for all notifications on accident one day. My daughter got a good laugh at my expense. So, please check for me to just make sure. While you're doing that, I'll see what else this can be.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I want to look at your account. We have blocking services that we can add to your account, I just wanna check for any mistakes there as well. I'll send you a private message to get your info.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Her number is not blocked. I can receive texts from her but mine do not go out. She has not received any texts from me since Monday around noon and I have sent a bunch. My rich chat communication looks like it is not working as well, no read receipts or anything and checked setting and everything is on and looks fine. 

Journeyman

Sorry to intrude, but I am having the same issue. My wife has the S7, and messages aren't going through as chat. I have contacted both Sprint and Samsung. Both have checked out my settings and everything is set up correctly. But, it still doesn't work.

Wizard

Hi there. Lets work together to figure this out. I'm going to private message you so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I'm ready whenever you are. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible as I have an angry wife who thinks I am purposely ignoring her messages.

Wizard

I'm private messaging you now to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
GrandMaster

have you turned off RCS (enhanced messaging) to see if pic mail etc starts coming  through fine?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat