cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Samsung Watch LTE

Journeyman

Disable Samsung Watch LTE

I just ordered the Samsung Watch LTE but also wanted to test it out without LTE service. How do I disable LTE so I only use it as Bluetooth? Being that we are waiting for VoLTE, I see no reason to pay for LTE if full features are not there. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Disable Samsung Watch LTE

Hi BabelF1sh. You should be able to toggle options for data out under settings > connects > data usage on the new Samsung Galaxy Watch. Let us know if you are talking about a different device. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Hi BabelF1sh. You should be able to toggle options for data out under settings > connects > data usage on the new Samsung Galaxy Watch. Let us know if you are talking about a different device. 

@OldGreg_Sprint to confirm, if I disable the option there, I will not be charged the $10-$15 a month? With the data option off, the device will be just like the bluetooth model?

When I activate the watch, am I auto charged $10-$15 for the first month? Is there a way to start out with data off?

Highlighted

If you bought it through Sprint and activated a line for the device with a monthly data plan, then you will be billed monthly. You can view your account and your active lines and agreements at Sprint.com to be certain and request to cancel the line there if need be. If you would like me to review your account for you, I'd be happy to do that but will need you to send me a private message so I can get some account information from you. 

If you bought the device outside of Sprint, and did not activate a monthly data plan for the device, then you would not have access to data/would not be billed.

Let me know if I can assist further. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

PM Sent
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat