cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Unlocked S10 Plus Signal Issues

Journeyman

Factory Unlocked S10 Plus Signal Issues

We bought a brand new S10+ from Best Buy Universally Unlocked and activated the new SIM (which is a Sprint SIM) at the store and had a few issues so we had to contact Sprint online and they helped us switch from the iphone 6s to the S10+.  

Since then (1 week ago) we have had about 5-10x WORSE signal EVERYWHERE in our city and the neighboring cities where we went daily.  We have tried the ##72676# (I forgot the numbers) 4 different times and it helps for a minute and gives us BACK our LTE for a few hours which gets lost every 30 minutes, and then it goes back to horrible signal or roaming.  It's making the phone heat up a lot as well because it's constantly searching for signal and we don't know what is wrong. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Factory Unlocked S10 Plus Signal Issues

How long have you had the s10 for? 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

6 days! 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy araitani18. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the S10+. There have been a few reported cases with this phone having data connection issues. We do have an exchange policy in place for this phone. 

Here's a link to some info on this exchange: https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-Updated-Concerns-with-GS10e-GS10-GS10-roam...

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat