cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy J3 Emerge: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Galaxy J3 Emerge: Sprint Product Ambassadors

I really like Samsung products and was looking forward to the J3 Emerge. Took it out of the box and thought that’s weird this thing is as light as air, then I realized the battery needed to be installed. Haven’t even turned the device on and already am liking the J3 Emerge, call me old school but I like having a removable battery.

Back battery.JPG

The J3 Emerge is comfortable in my hand, you can certainly operate with one hand. I really like the size of the JE Emerge. The screen seems very responsive and I like the way Swype works on the device seems more accurate than my previous device. Less mistakes an edits in messages sure have made me more productive.

This is a slick phone I like it J3 Front Back View.jpg

for the price point you really can’t beat. I don’t know of another device that is as impressive as the Galaxy J3 Emerge that is this affordable. The setup was easy and straight forward didn’t take long to sign into my accounts and start putting it to use.

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat