cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 8: How to keep it fresh with your phone :)

Master

Galaxy Note 8: How to keep it fresh with your phone :)

I got my Note8 the first day it was released and I loved it, and still do.

With the new update there are some new cool features that are not really spoken out there and some cool apps that will make your phone the envy of your friends Smiley Wink (especially your iPhone ones lol).

1) Did you know that you can turn your home screen landscape just like you can do with any apps?

Just touch and hold anywhere in an empty space in your home screen, until the options popup. Go to Home Screen Settings, The very last toggle will be for Portrait mode only.

Make sure that is not turned on, and now your home screen can be landscape too.

2) You can add the App Drawer button in your home screen if you miss it (i don't, swipe up and down is easier for me), in the same Home Screen Settings page you will have an "Apps Button" option, by selecting it, you can choose on the next screen if you want it showing or not.

3) Best Wallpaper app by far, for me, is the "3D Wallpaper Parallax" There are some really cool Wallpapers that actually are 3D and move when you rotate the phone. The best thing about the app is that you can get some great Wallpapers for free, or if you pay $2.99, you can get all of them for free and if you feel like, you can create your own Wallpapers. (check out the video on the bottom)

4) If you like recording videos and post tham on Social Media, the must have app that I think everyone should have is: Kinemaster. Great app to edit videos and remove the sound from your vide and add a background audio of your choice. It will also allow you to add Titles, foot notes and many, many other options. Best thing, it is free. A free Pro Video Editing app in your phone. COOOLLL lol

5) For all you insta people or picture crazy ones, there is a cool free app for that too, "Pixlr"

This app is, I believe, better that the mobile version of the Photoshop (which by the way you can download for free).

I hope this helps light the spark again with your not so old phone again Smiley Wink

If you are looking for a specific setting, app or need any help in general, feel free to PM me or post a reply in here.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat