cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10 SD Card Issue

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S10 SD Card Issue

Do not see sdcard0 anywhere on the screen, nor extsdcard.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Some apps require to remain on the internal memory in order to work.  Developers and OEMs are not a fan of SD cards because it has to jump back and forth between languages to read/write between SD Card and Device which is prime for data corruptions.  Could be simply the AAA app requires internal memory.

Journeyman

Why does the system give you the option to allow the change.  The most confusing part is that after I unmounted re-mounted and Formatted the SD Card, then attempted to re-install on the SD Card, only some of the apps installed and different ones showed "Not enough storage space"!! Seems to change apps every time I try. This tells me it's not the app. Getting very frustrated on this issue.  Seemed to only happen after "Pie" arrived.  

Community Manager

I'm not sure. I haven't had an SD card on my phone since my Palm Treo.  You may want to reach out to Samsung.

@Sup9 wrote:

Why does the system give you the option to allow the change.  The most confusing part is that after I unmounted re-mounted and Formatted the SD Card, then attempted to re-install on the SD Card, only some of the apps installed and different ones showed "Not enough storage space"!! Seems to change apps every time I try. This tells me it's not the app. Getting very frustrated on this issue.  Seemed to only happen after "Pie" arrived.  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat