cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10+ Slow Data speeds

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S10+ Slow Data speeds

Have been using new Galaxy S10+ since 3/6 and data speeds are horrid, almost non existing even though phone shows full LTE signal.   Have done several PRL updates and profile updates.  Same results in couple different cities.

72 REPLIES 72

Re: Galaxy S10+ Slow Data speeds

Did you receive a software update yesterday?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

The only update I've received was the Feb 1 security update which was installed on the 6th as soon as the phone was activated.   However, so far today evening seems fine.  Had GREAT downspeeds this am (119) and up was 4 mpbs.  Out of town now and it still seems great.  

There was an update that went out yesterday, so hopefully it already downloaded to your phone and that's why it's working better now. Let me know if there are any further issues. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Duplicate reply 

Journeyman

I checked my phone and don't have an update available. Last update was on the 7th when I received my phone.

Wizard

Howdy daherrmann89.  What is the latest update version on your phone? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Screenshot_20190310-125154_Software update.jpg

Wizard

Alrighty, Let's try ##72786#. This updates the network settings. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Okay so I did that, and went ahead and updated my PRL and Profile and no luck fetching an update afterwards. Mobile data speeds are still slow or unresponsive.

Wizard

That seems odd. You have the most recent update, updating setting should have worked. Give me a few mins to look into this a little deeper. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I assume this is a known issue with other S10 users? I've seen a few threads about it here and on Reddit. If so, it makes me feel a little better since I know I'm not the only one 😬. Thank you Cat for taking the time to look into this matter!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat