cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10+ drops calls

Re: Galaxy S10+ drops calls

I hate to say it, but that has been the solution for many lately, is a replacement. 

Journeyman

well that solution is unacceptable. I went to file the claim and Asurion says "good news, your device may be repairable" and they expect me to send it in. I can't go without any phone at all while they are messing around trying to repair an irreparable issue. 

Journeyman

I'll not be sending them my main mode of communication, no thank you. Unless they can send me the replacement phone then I'll send them back the faulty one that's a no-go

You can get a loaner phone from a Corporate Sprint Store. What city are you in?

I understand where you are coming from as well. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm nowhere near a corporate store. I'm near Duluth MN and I believe the closest one is at least a few hours away

Journeyman

Of course the thing had to wait until I was out of the return period to act up.  From what I understand from reading other posts and forums Samsung is no help on this issue either.  

Oh darn! I really feel for you because I have been in this position just with a different phone, but I was closer to a corporate store.

Journeyman

Not your fault but frustrating as hell. I either have to waste a full day and pay for the gas to get to a corporate store, go without a phone at all for several days or just deal with a faulty phone for a year until the next model comes out and i can upgrade. Sheesh! I'm thinking I'll skip that next upgrade and bail on Samsung phones, the last several models have been problematic in one way or another.

This will probably fix the issue, but just wanted to let you know the steps to reset your network settings:

Dial ##72786#.

Tap YES.

Your device will restart and begin network activation.

Tap OK.

Network settings have been reset.

Journeyman

funny but I did the network reset right after the issues started and it not only didn't help it seemed to get worse. So I think I'll leave well enough alone unless it gets so bad I have no choice but to try again

Indeed frustrating! And yes I would not do it if it seemed to make things worse.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat