cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S7 Edge UICC not working (error 407)

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge UICC not working (error 407)

Can someone help me with this issue  , I have a s7 edge and s7 . Sprint keeps telling me that both phones are unlock but  UICC  Has error 407 and is locked to sprint sims only 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi javierteran! Let's try and get these S7's unlocked for you! I am going to send you a private message to get a bit more info from you in order to look into these phones.

Journeyman

Can you give me some help please, I have the same problem with my phoneSmiley Sad

Journeyman

Help please!!
Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint can you please help me?? I have this issue and non of the sprint agents I talk to will resend me the signal!!! I know it will gothrough it just needs  to be resent!! Pleasee help

We can look into this. Send me a PM. 

Journeyman

I also have the same issue. I bought a used Samsung Galaxy A6, it was originally sprint and Fully unlocked for domestic and international activation before purchase on eBay. I used my new carrier sim and it worked pwrfectly upon receiving phone since it was unlocked but I was not able to use 4G being that my new carrier is GSM so I did the SCRTN network reset by dialing ##72786#, after dialing it a message came up and my phone restart only for me to see the invalid sim card option , I have been trying different all is no longer working and my UICC unlock says my phone is now locked to work with Sprint Sim only. I have contacted customer care and told my phone is fully unlocked but it does still says invalid sim card after it had previously worked with my new carrier sim before the I did the network reset. Please help me 

Howdy G6ranking. I'll be more than happy to look into this device for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hey, Im having this same issue and the custommer support I am contacting cant seem to understand.

Please send us a PM, and we can look into it. 

Journeyman

customer support was able to solve my issue after I showed them this post. Thanks anyways.

Journeyman

I am having the same issue. The phone was unlocked yesterday and was accepting the new SIM card. This morning the phone randomly started displaying invalid SIM messages. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat