cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S7 Edge UICC not working (error 407)

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge UICC not working (error 407)

Thanks for coming back. I am not travelling and back to US. My phone is connected to wireless network all the time now.. Please help to submit ticket to resolve the issue...

Regards
Himanshu
Wizard

I can get you taken care of now. PM me with your imei number, name, phone number, and 6-10 digit pin?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Thanks. I have PM with requested details..

Regards
Himanshu
Wizard

I need to name of the first pet in order to access the account. Pm me that info please. Smiley Happy

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Sent over PM Smiley Happy
Wizard

Thank you. I got your message and I'm looking into your account now. 

Don't worry, be happy!
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I purchased 2 SAMSUNG S7 Edge phones form SPRINT over 2 years and 8 months ago. One of the phones I don't have a issue when I put a 3ed party SIM it works. The 2nd phone I was told my phone was already unlocked. I switch over to a new carrier to find my uicc still lock to sprint only sims. They have me factory reset, dial ##72786#, update profile of the device, turning off and turning on my device. Still showing me that I have an invalid sim card whenever I put in the new sim card. I have also tried 3 other carriers SIM Cards and I am getting the same error. I am out of option and hope for this service. I would like some help if possible. I have called / Chat to SPRINT tech support 12 times and they all told me my phone is unlocked but it is not. Need help Soon.

Thank you,

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Hiran. If you meet the requirements for an unlock per the link below. Shoot me a PM and I can get some extra details from you to help out. 

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I have the same issue. I don't think the unlock went through. UICC is not working and says my device is locked to Spint SIMs only. Please help. 

I would be more than happy to look, and see if we can put a ticket through. I am going to PM you for details. But please follow the steps on this link to set the device up. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Journeyman

That would be great. Thank you. Based on previous comments, I think another unlock signal may help. Please let me know if you need additional information from me. 

@rakesh83 I have sent you a PM. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat